oo2

Mar. 26th, 2009 02:59 pm
sinning: (:[)
[personal profile] sinning
Man.

Where's a guy supposed to get somethin' to eat around here? I'm hungrier than a shoopuf crossin' the Moonflow for the sixth time in one day.

Wish I was better at readin' this damn map. Was never my strong point.

Speakin' of over-achievers...

AURON, I HEARD YOU WAS HERE?? WHERE ARE YA KEEPIN' YOURSELF, YOU STUFFY MONK?

Date: 2009-03-26 08:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] limitbreakpilot.livejournal.com
You ever think about trying the cafes?

Date: 2009-03-26 08:41 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (;|)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Yeah, that'd be great for a guy who had some money on him, am I right?

Date: 2009-03-26 08:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] limitbreakpilot.livejournal.com
They'll anything as long as it's shiny enough.

Date: 2009-03-26 10:19 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:o)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Are you kiddin' me? So long, belt buckle!

Say, is your place near any of 'em? Maybe I could kill two birds with one stone.

Date: 2009-03-26 10:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] limitbreakpilot.livejournal.com
It's sort of close to one of 'em? It'd be a bit of a walk but hell, you could do it if you really wanted.

cool if i start a scene in the main comm? ;D

Date: 2009-03-26 10:25 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:\)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Damn. Nothin's easy in this place so far.

All right, looks like I'm gettin' some take out, then.

Fine by me :Dd

Date: 2009-03-26 10:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] limitbreakpilot.livejournal.com
What, you expected a hellhole like this to be easy?

<3

Date: 2009-03-26 10:57 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:[)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Heh. Nah. Wouldn't say expected but maybe hopin'.

Date: 2009-03-26 11:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] limitbreakpilot.livejournal.com
Shit out luck on that one.

Date: 2009-03-27 08:35 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:[)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Yeah...

... Nevermind.

1/3

Date: 2009-03-27 01:42 am (UTC)
sumofallfayth: (headtilt // hm? // curious)
From: [personal profile] sumofallfayth
I've heard there are lots of places to-

Date: 2009-03-27 01:43 am (UTC)
sumofallfayth: (smile)
From: [personal profile] sumofallfayth
Sir Jecht?! Is that... you?

Date: 2009-03-27 08:36 pm (UTC)
sumofallfayth: (remember)
From: [personal profile] sumofallfayth
Ah...

I'm Yuna.

Date: 2009-03-27 08:46 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (>])
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Y-YUNA?

... Hawhaw!

You almost got me there, kid! The only Yuna I know's gotta be just learnin' how to tie shoelaces right about now!

Date: 2009-03-27 08:49 pm (UTC)
sumofallfayth: (look down // uhm.. // unsure)
From: [personal profile] sumofallfayth
...It's a long story, Sir Jecht.

But I am Yuna, daughter of High Summoner Braska.

1/??

Date: 2009-03-27 08:51 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:o)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
... wait so yer --

2/??

Date: 2009-03-27 08:55 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (DX)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
YOU'RE SAYIN' THAT YOU --

3/??

Date: 2009-03-27 08:57 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:x)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Does Braska know about this?????

4/??

Date: 2009-03-27 08:58 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:|)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
er -- I mean your pops-- AhhH, FATHER, I MEAN. YOUR FATHER.

5/??

Date: 2009-03-27 08:59 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:()
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
if you're all grown up then that kid'a mine...

6/6

Date: 2009-03-27 08:59 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:o)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
... is that really you, Yuna? LITTLE YUNA??

oh god she's trying not to laugh |D;

Date: 2009-03-27 09:04 pm (UTC)
sumofallfayth: (look up // smile)
From: [personal profile] sumofallfayth
My father does know. I have seen him recently.

I... didn't know that Sir Auron was here as well.

Ah... yes. It is Yuna. A lot has happened since you left.

as jecht D: D: D: D: D:'s all over the place!

Date: 2009-03-27 09:08 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (>])
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Maaaaaaaaaaan. Heh. He musta been real glad. Talked about you a whole bunch durin' his pilgrims-stead.

Yeah! Auron! That lemon-faced guy! Just heared about it myself, to tell the truth!

It's really shapin' up to look that way. Gotta say though, this ain't no place for you to be...

as Seymour's theme comes on my shuffle :T

Date: 2009-03-27 09:17 pm (UTC)
sumofallfayth: (look down // uhm.. // unsure)
From: [personal profile] sumofallfayth
So you're all here...

I wonder if Tidus is here too then, if Sir Jecht is...

It doesn't sound any better or worse than Spira, though a lot happened there recently...

((OOC: strikes legible))

how's that irony tasting? >D

Date: 2009-03-27 11:20 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:o)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Looks like it!

Wait, Whaa --- ? You know someone with that name??

Huh?? Is Spira in bad shape?? Braska said we got Sin! We got that bas-- uh, bugger -- !!

Lovely since I adore Seymour :9

Date: 2009-03-28 01:37 am (UTC)
sumofallfayth: (look up // smile)
From: [personal profile] sumofallfayth
Ah... it's... like I said before, it's a long story. I can... meet with you sometimes if you'd like, or you can ask my father. I've explained a lot of it to him.

awesome villian for sure.

Date: 2009-03-28 08:25 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (Default)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Explained a lot to...

You're sure makin' it all sound mighty serious, kid. What happened?

mmm Seymour

Date: 2009-03-28 08:29 pm (UTC)
sumofallfayth: (look down // uhm.. // unsure)
From: [personal profile] sumofallfayth
Mmm...

I became a summoner. I'm sure you can figure out part of it from that.

haha!

Date: 2009-03-28 08:33 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (DX)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
BECAME A --- !!!

YUNA. DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE... DEAD????

Date: 2009-03-28 08:35 pm (UTC)
sumofallfayth: (take a deep breath)
From: [personal profile] sumofallfayth
N-no! Don't worry. It's nothing like that. It's... well a long story, but I'm fine. Really.

Date: 2009-03-28 08:38 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:|)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
PHEW.

You're gonna give an old man a heart attack!!

But, damn. That means that Sin-thing did come back.

Kid, I'm sorry. We shoulda defeated that thing once and for all. Didn't want you to have to grow up with somethin' like that always loomin' overhead...

Damn.

Date: 2009-03-28 08:44 pm (UTC)
sumofallfayth: (dancing // like a glass)
From: [personal profile] sumofallfayth
It's all right. You did what you could. It was a part of Spira then.

Um.. h-how are you doing now?

Date: 2009-03-29 12:56 am (UTC)
ext_965928: (:[)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Don't like failin'... I'm real glad you're alive though, kid. And i bet your father couldn't be happier to have the chance t'see ya again.

Me? Awh, you know, a few scrapes and scratches, but it's nothing THE GREAT JECHT can't handle!!

2/2

Date: 2009-03-27 05:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kotetsu-blade.livejournal.com
You're the last person I would have expected to end up here.

Date: 2009-03-27 08:37 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:x)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Well that's a fine, "how are ya old pal" sheesh!

Date: 2009-03-27 08:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kotetsu-blade.livejournal.com
I thought you capable of taking care of yourself.

Date: 2009-03-27 09:01 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (;|)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
HEY HEY. Whose sayin' I ain't capable??

haha it's all good.

Date: 2009-03-27 09:10 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:\)
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
No, just gettin' ready to put my fist in the face of anyone who says otherwise...

ANYWAY. HEY AURON. I GOTTA BONE TO PICK WITH YOU.

Date: 2009-03-27 09:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kotetsu-blade.livejournal.com
Excitable as always.

And what have I done now?

Date: 2009-03-27 11:19 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (:()
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Tch.

From what I'm hearin' from Braska, he's sayin' there's stuff -- that happened after what all I know.

Tell me you got to Zanarkand. MY Zanarkand.

Date: 2009-03-28 05:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kotetsu-blade.livejournal.com
..You do not know.

I did.

Date: 2009-03-28 08:26 pm (UTC)
ext_965928: (;])
From: [identity profile] finalfayth.livejournal.com
Yeah, s'what I said.

Huh? So you did!

Um.







... And the kid?

Date: 2009-03-29 03:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kotetsu-blade.livejournal.com
...This will complicate things. It's best you hear the whole story.