So, what is this? Heaven? Hell? Which one?
Honestly, can't imagine someone like me gettin' into heaven, but this sure doesn't seem to be so bad. Feels the same really. Wonder if I pinch myself... Nope, yep, definitely still felt that.
Well, that's annoyin'.
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? Anyone read me? Is this really what the afterlife is 'sposed to be like? Sheesh, if I didn't know better, I'd say that this was all the same as that time I just... LANDED in Spira.
Man. Sure could go for a hot shower about now.
Honestly, can't imagine someone like me gettin' into heaven, but this sure doesn't seem to be so bad. Feels the same really. Wonder if I pinch myself... Nope, yep, definitely still felt that.
Well, that's annoyin'.
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? Anyone read me? Is this really what the afterlife is 'sposed to be like? Sheesh, if I didn't know better, I'd say that this was all the same as that time I just... LANDED in Spira.
Man. Sure could go for a hot shower about now.
no subject
Date: 2009-03-13 09:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-13 09:28 pm (UTC)Hah! So this thing DOES work! Well there's a bit'a good luck, finally.
Hey, pal. Can you tell me what the hell this place is exactly?
no subject
Date: 2009-03-13 09:32 pm (UTC)Paixao, if you were lookin' for a name.
no subject
Date: 2009-03-14 08:22 pm (UTC)Uh, lemme ask you. Now look, I ain't nuts, but... are you -- livin'? Y'know, are you still alive?
no subject
Date: 2009-03-14 08:25 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-03-13 10:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-14 08:23 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-14 01:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-14 08:24 pm (UTC)WAIT A SEC, YOU'RE --
no subject
Date: 2009-03-15 10:14 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-16 04:20 am (UTC)Man, back there -- when all that stuff happened... I -- damn it's good to know you're alive!
(no subject)
From:private; BRASKA.
From:private; Jecht
From:Braska. :\
From:Sorry, Jecht :<
From:Awh Braska... :[
From:they both need hugs
From:Braska's nearly the only one who can make Jecht :(
From:D'awwwwww
From:>D
From:XD
From:unprivated.
From:no subject
Date: 2009-03-14 09:18 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-14 08:25 pm (UTC)There -- ain't a guy named Rin runnin' any of 'em, right??
no subject
Date: 2009-03-14 05:53 pm (UTC)But I guess this is going to be your new home, too. In any case, welcome to Paixao!
no subject
Date: 2009-03-14 08:26 pm (UTC)Huh?? New home? Whadda ya mean? I gotta get back to Zanarkand!!
no subject
Date: 2009-03-14 09:26 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-14 11:54 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-03-16 06:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-16 07:52 pm (UTC)Man, these guys sound like some REAL class acts...
no subject
Date: 2009-03-16 08:00 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-17 12:07 am (UTC)ghfhgfygfhg the icoooon
From:JECHT SAYS DESPITE HIS EXPRESSION, AURON LOVES IT.
From:FFFFFF
From:>D
From:why do I see them getting along XD
From:Everyone needs a little Jecht in their lives! XD
From:no subject
Date: 2009-03-16 10:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-17 12:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-18 04:51 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-19 02:32 pm (UTC)Yeah, well, from what people are sayin' it's startin' to sound like it's own little hell on Earth...